Friday, April 29, 2011

P. 38 (Returning to the Road to Freedom)

Returning to the road to freedom.

Sometimes I want to be completely free from what I feel is the futility of life. It's when too many distractions and pains have torn out my sparkplugs stripping the threads. Well, at least that what it feels like. Like all my drive gets gone. Really though, the wires aren't even disconnected. The battery and alternator are good, too. But I left the lights on. Drained the juice, and now as heaven touches earth, I remember blessed rest. Rest to recharge my batteries, and I think I'll go to church and get a jump in the morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mendy said...

good thoughts. isn't that just a wonderful idea, to return to the road when you've slipped off into the gravel a bit. nice to know that the road is still there waiting for us to rejoin it.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home