Thursday, April 03, 2008

space cadet

I was picking up my children from daycare/school. I know it's sounds strange to me too. My children are all preschool age. One of them isn't even two years old, and he needs school supplies. However, I digress. I picked up the little one first, because he's at a different preschool. Then as I was driving to the other preschool, I was at a stop light thinking about... I don't know what I was thinking. I'm in the turning lane on a familiar street at a familiar intersection. The arrow turns green. I begin to make a left. I realize that I'm turning into another left turn lane on the crossing street. If you aren't getting a mental picture, this would be oncoming traffic, if it were moving or a car would have been in that lane. No panic, and I quickly turn into a gas station to get my mind right. I thank God for preventing what could have happened. Psalms 91:10-11, NIV. "For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." Thank you, Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home